[Xastir] My Xastir window sure is pretty!

Bill Vodall wa7nwp at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 15:22:37 EST 2011

> We also have an alternative low-power setup around here, 144.99 I think,
> which may work better for an HT in Redmond.  The nwaprs.info pages probably
> talk about it.

Not that I know of on 144.99.   The 9k6 networks on 440.800 or 144.35
would be other options.    There's lots of RF and digipeaters in the
area but it all still takes a bit of an antenna.   I'm using a ribbon
j-pole on an inside HT for one application and getting a pretty good
list of stations showing up.

Bill - WA7NWP