[Xastir] Modifications for new Australian Wx Shapefiles

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Nov 25 22:25:18 EST 2011

For those of us that maintain other APRS clients that support NWS alerts
and shapefiles and (apparently formerly) WXSVR-AU packets, is there a
page that describes the changes in detail and also a source for the new
shapefiles?

PS.  I've been wondering about the shape failure messages I've been
seeing recently.