[Xastir] MultiLine Footprint ISS Object

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 12:08:19 EDT 2011

On Thu, 13 Oct 2011, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

> And while you're at it, send any APRS message to "ISS" and it'll send you
> back your next pass information.  It works for all of the popular amateur
> satellites like "SO-41", "PRISM", "CO-65", "RS-30", and so forth.  I'm just
> getting into satellites, so I'm not really familiar with which ones are
> actually usable and which aren't.
>
> Now, to persuade Hessu to display the MultiLines at aprs.fi!

Keep up the good work!  It's nice stuff to see floating across my map.  I've tried to work birds before and had no luck but plan to try again.  This APRS info will keep it in front of my eyes and make future attempts more likely.  Need to get someone to check the sensitivity of the 440 board in my tri-bander as that may be my problem.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://www.eskimo.com/~archer
Babysitting your tracker:  http://info.aprs.net/index.php?title=ControlOperator