[Xastir] Incoming Data

Tim Billingsley kd5ckp at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 10:37:44 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:20 AM, Tim Billingsley <kd5ckp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Is there a log file or other means to copy the data being displayed in the
"Display Packet Data" Window?

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Jason KG4WSV <kg4wsv at gmail.com> wrote:

Assuming you have TNC logging turned on, you can get a command prompt and

tail -f ~/.xastir/logs/tnc.log

-Jason
kg4wsv

On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 9:23 AM, Tom Russo <russo at bogodyn.org> wrote:
Not exactly as it appears in that window, but it is possible to log the
data that is being sent there.  Under the File menu, there are options
for logging TNC and Net data.  The Incoming Data window is a combination
of the data in those two logs.

When those options are selected, the logs will be available in
~/.xastir/logs.

--
Tom Russo    KM5VY

Thanks Guys! It helps to be completely aware of ALL of the options.
I will let this run a while and we will see how it goes.

73
Tim KD5CKP