[Xastir] Xastir + One Wire Weather (OWW)

Phil - w2lie w2lie at w2lie.net
Thu Oct 27 11:46:08 EDT 2011

I've recently setup my 1-wire Weather server on my openSUSE box
that Xastir is working on.

Using Google to search the mail archives, I
found an article here that explains how to edit 'arne.c' in the OWW src
directory to allow it to pass more info to Xastir:
http://lists.xastir.org/pipermail/xastir/2008-May/014136.html

OWW
reads the proper values and can send these out to Wunderground fine.

still have the following problems on the Xastir End...
Xastir isn't
seeing ANY of the rain totals
my Hydrometer reads 0.0 in Xastir, but
proper on OWW
The humidity value in OWW is reading 96% while Xastir
shows 29%
Dew Points, High Winds, Wind Chill, Heat Index, high and low
temps are all blank values.
And obviously, the 3-hr baro is blank since
I've just modified my arne.c file :)

I'm happy I at least got Xastir
to hear the OWW UDP data, I just need it to figure the proper values.

BTW, I'm still running 1.9.8 over here, but I don't think that would
make a difference for the Wx Server, right?....

Thanks for the help.

--
Phil / w2lie
http://www.w2lie.net