[Xastir] Soundmodem?

Joe Bennett aprs at ka3nam.com
Thu Sep 1 14:39:56 EDT 2011

Took your advise Curt, I've been looking at the SignalLink for a while now
and it makes sense for what I want to do... I like to build things myself,
but I'm interested in having a VHF/UHF/HF 'go' box(es) and the SignaLink is
just a clean way of minimizing cables and getting me where I want to go...

I'll also see if I can find some time to compile Soundmodem .16... If that
works with my current sound card, I'll find a use for it... :)

-Joe
KA3NAM