[Xastir] Multiple Object Beacon Successive Transmit Delay

Jason Rausch jason at ke4nyv.com
Sat Sep 24 15:48:11 EDT 2011

Right now, I am hosting about 20 object through my XASTIR station.  However, I am testing a new KISS TNC design and I noticed that when XASTIR transmits objects, it seems to shotgun all 20 at the same time.  The KISS TNC cannot buffer that much at once and it usually only catches the first one or two.  Is there a way to delay the rate at which the beacons are sent to the TNC?  Maybe a 5 second delay between each?

Thanks!

Jason Rausch - KE4NYV
RPC Electronics, LLC
www.rpc-electronics.com