[Xastir] Magick in openSuse 11.4

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 21:01:01 EDT 2011

Finally got back to this.  You nailed it.  I actually found 2 things
missing by looking in config.log.   First I found a missing piece of
bzip2, which I added by installing libbz2-devel (the dev package for
bzip2). Then when it still wouldn't build with Magick, I found another
item in the log that was caused by not installing libtool, which I had
missed from the HowTo.  It builds fine now.

Thanks,
Lee - K5DAT