[Xastir] Magick in openSuse 11.4

David Flood davidf4 at mindspring.com
Tue Sep 20 17:54:09 EDT 2011

Lee,

Take a look at the file config.log and search for the word magic.  One of the occurrences will be the exact command that is being used to try to compile a test script with magic support.  The errors from that will probably show that a totally non-dependent piece like xml2 or unzip or something like that is what is actually missing.  Install the -devel package for that piece and try a configure again.

Dave
KD7MYC