[Xastir] Xastir VMWare Torrent

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Wed Apr 25 16:29:06 EDT 2012

On Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 12:55:10PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <wwwabbit.mail at gmail.com> flavor, containing:
> Good Day,
>
> On the xastir wiki page there is a link to
> http://northwest.aprs2.net/rivettracker/ which seems to be dead, at least it
> comes up with a 404 not found error.
>
> Anyone know where a current vm would be for a xastir?

I don't think there *is* a "current" vm for Xastir.  Lee Bengston was
maintaining one for a while, but I am not sure he continues to do it.

The rivettracker thing was taken down when its owner moved out of the northwest,
I believe.

You may be on your own for creating a new VM if that's the route you want to
take.  I'm unaware of anyone who maintains them anymore (it's a pretty
big task to keep them up to date, and the audience is small).