[Xastir] Xastir - ArgentData Tracker3 - DR-135T

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Sun Aug 19 17:35:43 EDT 2012

Tom,

	I didn't have ax25-apps loaded so had to do that first.

	Chased the dependency nightmare and think I have everything.

	"axlisten -a -c" produces no response, just a blank screen.

	When I force it to stop using "CTRL-Z" it shows:

"awconfig: port 1 not active"
"awconfig: port 2 not active"
"axlisten: no AX.25 port data configured"

David

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com
David Colburn nevils-station.com