[Xastir] Almost there - but no TX

qrv at kd4e.com qrv at kd4e.com
Mon Aug 20 17:11:54 EDT 2012

I checked the cable:

OT3m	DR-135T
-----------------
Pin 1 to Pin 9
Pin 3 to Pin 7
Pin 5 to Pin 4
Pin 6 to Pin 5

As described in a post to the APRS list when I checked the
serial connector in my DR-135T I observed two tiny blue
wires extending from the faceplate and just floating.

It appears from a Velcro patch on the vfo shield that there
once was an internat APRS interface - could these be related
to that and may be ignored?

Or might they be a source of trouble?

--

Thanks! & 73, KD4E.com