[Xastir] Hardware

Ray Wells vk2tv at exemail.com.au
Wed Aug 22 00:48:18 EDT 2012

Thanks for the suggestion re FTDI. I already have a powered hub and, in
fact, the RPi runs from it. I've been evaluating soundmodem and although
I can see traffic with soundmodemconfig, results are generally quite
disappointing with regard to reliability and repeatability. I have
similar disappointment with my main computer, not just the RPi so I've
decided TNCs of one sort or another is the way to go.

Ray vk2tv