[Xastir] Davis, Lacrosse weather code modified,

Dean Groe warpedspeed1 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 27 05:52:48 EDT 2012

Mike, my wx.c is ver 1.78 .
My configuration uses Meteo ->MySQL ->db2APRS ->Xastir, on Debian Squeeze.
I have not seen the data reset at 00:00z again like I did last week.  However I have not always been here at that time to check it.
We have been getting rain on and off from Tropical Storm Isaac's outer bands for the last few days.  So far, the numbers have been adding up OK, and last night the Today's Rain number did not do the 00:00z reset.  That might have been a one time anomaly after the Xastir update.

Dean  KD4TWJ