[Xastir] New stable release out: xastir-2.0.4

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 01:08:09 EST 2012

On Tue, 4 Dec 2012, jim wrote:

> I use a Lemote Yeelong netbook. This is a totally free netbook from the BIOS on up. The OS I
> have intsalled is the MIPS 64 bit Parabola. Has anyone tried running Xastir on either a MIPS
> or Parabola? Parabola is based on Arch. Maybe I should ask if anyone has run Xastir with
> Arch too.

It should work if you compile from sources.  I used to test it regularly on Solaris.  Others had it compiled on IRIX and HP/UX, maybe other Unices.  Of course we have FreeBSD people too, and it compiles on OSX.  The big-endian/little-endian thing shouldn't be a factor.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u