[Xastir] Opinions sought on new maps

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 12:22:04 EST 2012

There are other "slippy tile" maps available. I use a series from ArcGIS
that is basically the same as the USGS topographic maps. CalTopo also has a
few useful tiles as well.

To get an idea of options, you might look at this link:
http://aprsisce.wikidot.com/tile-sets

I know it is not directly related but since some OSM code has been added in
Xastir, maybe someone could add an interface to other tiles sets with little
trouble.

Best regards,
Fred, N7FMH