[Xastir] Servers?

Javier Henderson javier at kjsl.org
Sat Dec 15 13:18:55 EST 2012

You need to set up a filter first, the APRS-IS servers won't send anything otherwise, since they don't know what you want.

Start with a simple filter, for example m/100 which will give you all stations within 100 km if your location.

Note: for that filter to work you need to set up your position in Xastir, and report it to the APRS-IS server at least once.

73,
-jav k4jh