[Xastir] Servers?

Floyd Rodgers kc5qbc at swbell.net
Sat Dec 15 14:08:26 EST 2012

On the rotate.aprs2.net:14580 I do have the default filter m/500. on the
other port I have m/1500. I see yellow bars on the far right of the main
screen and have seen green bars also, but no data seems to flow or
stations appear on the map either. I also see a very occasional red bar
bottom right of the screen.
I also changed call sign to kc5qbc-9  thinking it might be an ssid
issue, but no joy.