[Xastir] Configure Xastir for use with Kenwood TH-D72A and Garmin Rino 530HCx, Windows XP , Oracle Virtual Box / Debian Squeeze?

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Fri Feb 3 11:01:58 EST 2012

My iGate uses XASTIR and a D710 without any problems, and while I have a D72
I've never tried to get it working with XASTIR.

One point I do know about the D72 is that as you found it only works with
software when in packet mode. I do not believe the internal GPS will work to
send data to XASTIR.

You may want to ask or search the D72 Yahoo group list for information on
how to get XASTIR or other third party programs to work.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK