[Xastir] MAC problems

Christian Reynolds cyberdoc at astro.cmreynolds.org
Mon Feb 6 23:31:07 EST 2012

Hello,

I am a very happy Xastir / Macintosh user for over a year now, previously running it a lot on Linux.

I use

http://www.nh6z.net/Amatuer_Radio_Station_NH6Z/Other_Peoples_Software.html

and grabbed the OS X binary and ran that instead of trying to build it on Mac OS X.

I have also in the past built the program under linux, and then use VNC from a Mac to
connect it and watch remotely anywhere on the internet.

Christian