[Xastir] curl or imagemagick breaking source build?

Mike H mph at sportscliche.com
Thu Feb 2 14:15:49 EST 2012

Found the problem: xastir cannot build from source with the newest
version of automake 1.11.2, which became available in December 2011
Rolling back to automake 1.11.1 fixes it.

Package updates show up within days of their release in Arch.  The new
version of automake will start appearing in other distros eventually, so
this is a heads-up for a potential xastir bug.

Mike WB2FKO