[Xastir] Won't transmit anymore

Javier Henderson javier at kjsl.org
Mon Feb 27 15:00:23 EST 2012

On Feb 27, 2012, at 1:07 PM, Dean Groe wrote:

> Check the dmesg output and look for messages related to ttyUSBx problems.  Like I said, I do not have Linux in front of me now, so I am working off of overloaded memory (FIFO at that!!), therefore I do not have specific messages and module names to share with you.  I am sure that you will see what I mean when you are at the console.

The TNC-X has a built-in USB converter, it's been working well since day 1, and data from the TNC-X is read without issues.

I'm not discounting a hardware problem with the TNC-X yet, I will test it tonight with some other application, to see if I can transmit.

Thanks for the help so far.

73,
-jav k4jh