[Xastir] OSM Cycle Maps are working again

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sun Jul 15 11:07:35 EDT 2012

I didn't have anything on the radar screen at the time, but now
there's a new deb package for Ubuntu 12.04 - see
http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Ubuntu_12.04-binary.  It was built in
Ubuntu 12.04 based on a download from CVS on 7/14/2012 and tested in a
clean installation of Xubuntu 12.04.  The cycle maps worked.

Given there weren't any changes from Ubuntu 11.10 to 12.04 from a
Xastir perspective, this deb should work in 11.10 as well, but I
haven't tested it in 11.10.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT