[Xastir] Xastir and WB8WGA modemless

Vivien BRULE f4fwh at shtsf.com
Wed Jun 20 15:15:25 EDT 2012

Hi,

I'm trying to use XASTIR with a modemless WB8WGA, like this one : http://www.enide.net/webcms/index.php?page=wb8wga-tnc and with this firmware : http://www.pianetaradio.it/progetti/minitnc.htm , which work great with UI-VIEW, but I don't know how to configure XASTIR to make it works...

I've make an interface in XASTIR, trying to configure it with 9600bps etc... but I don't know how to setup up the tnc-startup & tnc-stop files...

Did someone ever try to make this TNC work ?

73 Vivien - F4FWH