[Xastir] Wx alerts update

Arnaud arneir77 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 21 15:00:33 EDT 2012

Hello,

can you give me the server adress to connect and observe your packet.
If you post a packet with 1 hour dead line and you need to post a special
packet to cancel the fisrt one and then you can post a new one.
This mecanisme appear like an update.
In my tests for France we think for a bad link RF. If you loose a packet
because you receive them in RF you don't receive a fresh information.
For that we take information from weather service when they update them,
généraly 1 per hour. This info was send to time per hour with limited valid
time.

73
Arnaud