[Xastir] CVS LOAD

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 00:04:12 EST 2012

Fyi, in a green field (I realize your situation was not that), a user
with a new installation of Xastir just needs to do the following:

Map->Map Chooser
   Un-highlight the Worldhi map
   Highlight the OSM selection of choice (tiled_mapnick is probably
the most popular)
   Apply (button)

That's it - pretty simple - probably why people have gotten by without
it in the FAQ for so long.

Lee - K5DAT

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 5:48 PM, Dean Etherington <ki7cc at q.com> wrote:
> Curt,
>   Many thanks for the information.  It works like a charm.  That would be good information for the XASTIR Help Index,  and maybe a "How To: Use Open Street Maps".   In any case  you have my sincere thanks.
>   73 Dean Etherington,   KI7CC

- - - snip - - -