[Xastir] What's this output

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Sat May 12 21:44:26 EDT 2012

On 05/12/2012 12:51 AM, Tom Russo wrote:
> On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 08:32:13PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the<jjolin at itol.com>  flavor, containing:
>> On 05/10/2012 08:56 PM, Tom Russo wrote:
>>> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 07:53:19PM -0600, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the<russo at bogodyn.org>   flavor, containing:

>>> Do a cvs update.  These fprintfs are now commented out.
>> Thanks for the info, Tom.  Unfortunately I can't find a cvs update in
>> any of my xastir files.  I thought I had cvs setup right, but apparently
>> not.  Will start over and see what is wrong.  If you have any ideas, let
>> me know.
>
> simply type'cvs update' in your top-level xastir source directory.  if you had the bom debuuging output you must have cvs set
> up, since that code change was only present in a very recent update.

Tom,
Tried that and here is what I got:
jolin at jjolin-Inspiron-8200 ~/src $ cd xastir
jjolin at jjolin-Inspiron-8200 ~/src/xastir $ cvs update
? OSM_tiled_topOSM_0_relief.geo
? OSM_tiled_topOSM_1_contour.geo
? OSM_tiled_topOSM_2_features.geo
? tmp
cvs update: Updating .
cvs update: Updating Davis
cvs update: Updating Davis/src
cvs update: Updating LaCrosse
cvs update: Updating LaCrosse/src
cvs update: Updating callpass
cvs update: Updating config
cvs update: Updating help
cvs update: Updating intl
cvs update: Updating m4
cvs update: Updating po
cvs update: Updating scripts
cvs update: Updating src
cvs update: Updating src/rtree
cvs update: Updating src/shapelib
cvs update: Updating src/shapelib/contrib
cvs update: Updating src/shapelib/contrib/doc
cvs update: Updating src/shapelib/contrib/tests
cvs update: Updating symbols
jjolin at jjolin-Inspiron-8200 ~/src/xastir $

The output was the same
Jim wa9arb