[Xastir] Davis weather not posting rain totals properly (Curt, WE7U) (Tom Russo)

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Tue May 15 19:20:26 EDT 2012

On Sat, May 12, 2012 at 04:56:57PM -0700, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <aa9vi at yahoo.com> flavor, containing:
> Curt and Tom,
> THANKS A TON for looking into this and updating the CVS!? I know what a pain in the rear so many inquiries can be.? Some of us don't say it enough but we certainly appreciate your help with this stellar program.

Mike:

What was the resolution of your Davis APRS Data Logger issue?  I never saw
any follow-up from you about it after I posted about the debug output option.
Was the data shown by debug level  1 showing the correct rain data as it came
in, or was it already wrong at that point?   Or did you figure something else
out?  Inquiring minds want to know.  If you're still wrestling with the
problem, posting that debug output would be helpful.