[Xastir] A few questions for the MacOS users. . .

Mike Fenske ve7mkf at gmail.com
Fri May 25 12:18:21 EDT 2012

Hello Jacob,

I believe you will need to an an entry to this file:

~/.xastir/data/nws-stations.txt

You will also have to change the global setting in Configure Defaults:
Allow RF->Inet and Inet->RF traffic AND change the same setting in
your RF interface settings.

Have a look at section 7 of the README file. It does give examples of
how to gate NWS alerts from Internet to RF

73,
Mike Fenske
VE7MKF