[Xastir] Xastir ---> D700 Messaging via Internet

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Mon Nov 12 16:09:13 EST 2012

Let me go turn it on and you should be able to send to KJ4ERJ-11 sitting
in my garage in full communications with my KJ4ERJ-1 IGate.

I'll be monitoring from my KJ4ERJ-AL instance which receives messages
from all of my -SSIDs but only acks ones directed to itself.

PS.  It is on and has successfully done a round-trip APRS message to
ISS, so it's working.