[Xastir] recommendation for Ultimeter-2000 software to stick on my linux digipeater using kernel AX.25

John Gorkos jgorkos at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 16:23:51 EDT 2012

I would suggest just using one of the parsing tools (in perl) available
from here:
http://www.webaugur.com/ham-radio/52-ultimeter-2000-pinouts-and-parsers.htm

And parsing the information out to a flat file, then write a crontab entry
to send the appropriate beacon every 10 minutes or so using the ax25 tools
"beacon" program.