[Xastir] Magic error?

Tom Russo russo at bogodyn.org
Tue Oct 9 23:11:19 EDT 2012

On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 05:06:21PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <jjolin at itol.com> flavor, containing:
> Now that we have the firenet problem somewhat fixed what is this problem
> I have just run into:
>
> Magick: exception.reason (/home/jjolin/.xastir/tmp/map.gif).
> Magick: exception.reason (/home/jjolin/.xastir/tmp/map.gif).
> Magick: exception.reason (/home/jjolin/.xastir/tmp/map.gif).

Not enough information to tell.

What does "file /home/jjolin/.xastir/tmp/map.gif" tell you?  What on-line
map source are you trying to use that is producing that map.gif file?
I bet you dollars to donuts some on-line map is returning a 404 error instead
of an actual gif file, and Magick has no idea what to do with it, but that's
just a WAG based on insufficient information.