[Xastir] Magic error?

James Jolin jjolin at itol.com
Wed Oct 10 21:44:30 EDT 2012

On 10/09/2012 10:11 PM, Tom Russo wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 09, 2012 at 05:06:21PM -0500, we recorded a bogon-computron collision of the <jjolin at itol.com> flavor, containing:
>> Now that we have the firenet problem somewhat fixed what is this problem
>> I have just run into:
>>
>> Magick: exception.reason (/home/jjolin/.xastir/tmp/map.gif).
>> Magick: exception.reason (/home/jjolin/.xastir/tmp/map.gif).
>> Magick: exception.reason (/home/jjolin/.xastir/tmp/map.gif).
> Not enough information to tell.
>
> What does "file /home/jjolin/.xastir/tmp/map.gif" tell you?  What on-line
> map source are you trying to use that is producing that map.gif file?
> I bet you dollars to donuts some on-line map is returning a 404 error instead
> of an actual gif file, and Magick has no idea what to do with it, but that's
> just a WAG based on insufficient information.

Sorry. Here is the file:

File: map.gif           Line 1 Col 0       311
bytes                                             100%
<title>404 Not Found</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Not Found</h1>
was not found on this server.</
p>
<hr>
<address>Apache Server at www.srh.noaa.gov Port 80</address>

  1Help     2UnWrap   3Quit     4Hex      5Line     6 7Search
8Raw      9Format  10Quit