[Xastir] javAPRSSrvr Filter Strings

Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) ldeffenb at homeside.to
Fri Oct 19 15:51:34 EDT 2012

Personally, I just recommend that any use of the o/ filter user the *.
It may mean that additional objects are received, but the following
should work for you.

o/STEAM*/UP844*

And where did you find documented that the o/ filter term needs to be
last?  I completely missed that one but it might explain some wierdness
that I've seen.

Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ -Author of APRSISCE for Windows Mobile and Win32

PS.  Any specification that uses blanks as delimiters between terms AND
as part of the terms is just plain busted IMHO.