[Xastir] javAPRSSrvr Filter Strings

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 18:05:13 EDT 2012

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012, Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr) wrote:

> Personally, I just recommend that any use of the o/ filter user the *.  It
> may mean that additional objects are received, but the following should work
> for you.
>
> o/STEAM*/UP844*
>
> And where did you find documented that the o/ filter term needs to be last?
> I completely missed that one but it might explain some wierdness that I've
> seen.

I believe it's a javAPRSSrvr 4.x new feature.  Heard it direct from Pete today.  Gerry, Pete, and I have been working on getting Firenet 1/2/3 set up properly with version 4.x.

I'll switch to your syntax 'cuz I like it better.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
U.S. Weather Alerts:  Firenet.us, port 14580, filter "t/n e/WE7U-WX"