[Xastir] javAPRSSrvr Filter Strings

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 10:38:17 EDT 2012

On Fri, 19 Oct 2012, David A Aitcheson wrote:

> So if I have "  t/n e/WE7U-WX  " in a interface is it still going to work?

It should.  If you have an object filter though with javAPRSSrvr 4.x then you need to have it as the last entry with 4.x.

Wait...  I just saw that Pete put out a new version of the filter jar, so I need to bump Firenet-2 and -3 up to that version.  He's made the "o" filter work like it did in 3.x and added a new command for the new method.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS in Search and Rescue:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/search_and_rescue.html