[Xastir] javAPRSSrvr Filter Strings

Curt, WE7U curt.we7u at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 13:54:28 EDT 2012

On Sat, 20 Oct 2012, Curt, WE7U wrote:

> Wait...  I just saw that Pete put out a new version of the filter jar, so I
> need to bump Firenet-2 and -3 up to that version.  He's made the "o" filter
> work like it did in 3.x and added a new command for the new method.

The new version was put in place Saturday for Firenet-2 and -3.  Now the 'o' filter works as it did in javAPRSSrvr 3.x so you can go back to your original filter settings if you wish.

If you need some of the capabilities of the new format, use the "os" filter.

--
Curt, WE7U.        http://wetnet.net/~we7u
APRS Device Capabilities:  http://wetnet.net/~we7u/aprs_device_capabilities.html