[Xastir] Xastir CVS and Debian

David djmunn at bigpond.com
Sun Oct 21 04:06:50 EDT 2012

Hi Liz...the message that  Dave has mentioned was probably mine
i installed Ubuntu 12.10 on a computer that had Ubuntu 12.04 and was
showing problems...
when i installed Xastir in the upgrade o/s i found it worked ok but
couldnt get the OSM maps to come up...after nearly tearing my hair out i
decided to change from Imagemagick to Graphicsmagick....
that was the trick...no more map problems
dont know why the problem as i was using Imagemagick under Ubuntu 12.04
ok.....funny things happen with distros

73 David VK4BDJ