[Xastir] Davis, Lacrosse weather code modified, need testers.

Stanley Stanukinos ka5iid at swbell.net
Tue Sep 4 20:04:30 EDT 2012

Tom, I do not have a weather station yet but have been following the thread. Is there a way to put a switch in Xastir to specify what weather station you are using so the data would be correct or would doing it at compile time be a solution. I am not a code weighted so I do not know how difficult it wod be to implement.

Stan

Sent from my iPhone