[Xastir] Shapefile maps

Jacob Tennant wf8s at comcast.net
Thu Apr 18 10:13:20 EDT 2013

A few months ago I download some shapefile maps from a website but now
cannot seem to remember where the site was.

You were able to progressively narrow down your selections from North
America to US to State.

What I am in need of is shapefile maps for Maryland & Virginia.

I am switching from UI-View on Windows to Xastir on Linux & MacOS and do a
lot of high altitude balloon chases starting from North-Central West
Virginia and we usually end up in PA, MD, or VA and I already have the
shapefile maps for WV & PA.

Any suggestions???

Jacob Tennant WF8S