[Xastir] SD card with Xsatir

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Thu Aug 29 16:28:19 EDT 2013

Someone might be able provide a complete SD card image. That would make for
a larger file to transfer. I have an 4 or 8GB card.

If it becomes available, using Torrent might be a good way to share as long
as the leechers are willing to seed as well. That is how I downloaded the
image for Raspbian. It took about 3 minutes to get the image.

Best regards,
Fred N7FMH