[Xastir] SD card with Xastir

Jerry n7yge at q.com
Thu Aug 29 18:40:30 EDT 2013

Thank you.  I can do that.  I can see to try to make a file bigger than 2 GB
would be a problem to be able to download.  I have a NAS drive where I have
setup another user to upload to it at times but anything over 2 GB and it
asks the person to install the agent.  I have installed the agent for it and
it still will not do more than 2 GB.  So your input is very valuable to me.
Thank you.

I consider my query solved.

Jerry N7YGE