[Xastir] Xastir Maps

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Fri Dec 6 22:43:12 EST 2013

Yes, I am displaying maps.  I am using the "Online/OSM tiled mapnick"
choice.  The only other Online/OSM selection that works for me is the
"tiled cycle" option.  I think some older choices that don't work any more
need to be removed.

If those 2 above that work for me do not work for you, then perhaps you are
using a version of Xastir that was provided in the repository of your Linux
distribution.  In order to provide additional help...

What version of Xastir are you using?  You can see that under "Help/About".
Under "Help/About" to the right of "Libraries Used:", does it indicate
ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick (need to know which one).

When you start Xastir in a terminal, do any error messages show when it is
attempting to retrieve maps?

What flavor and version of Linux are you using?

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT