[Xastir] Xastir Maps

Lee Bengston lee.bengston at gmail.com
Sat Dec 7 09:28:58 EST 2013

http://www.xastir.org/wiki/HowTo:Ubuntu_12.04-binary

There is a newer version built for Ubuntu 12.04 LTS that you can try.  I
know it worked with online maps when I used it in 2012.  After downloading
I believe right clicking on the deb file will give you an option to install
it.  Given Mint 13 is based on Ubuntu 12.04, it should be compatible.

FYI there is no need to install dependent packages like imagemagick when
installing binary versions of Xastir - those are installed when Xastir is
installed.  I was trying to determine if the version from the repo was
built with imagemagick or graphicsmagick support.

Regards,
Lee - K5DAT

- sent from my mobile phone