[Xastir] Xastir Maps

Thomas Adsit k8wdx at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 8 06:19:08 EST 2013

Any idea, how I might be able to get back to the Xastir screen? Right now when I start it, just get a blank grey screen with the spinning mouse icon, just stays that way, I would like to get back to the regular screen, but so far no go, I hate to reinstall the OS, because everything else is working so good, I also see you live in Leesburg, I am right over the hill from you (Charle Town WV) and for right now work in Leesburg, you casn see my mobile on a daily basis, k8wdx-7   Thanks

Tom Adsit Ham Radio Call Sign K8WDX