[Xastir] Non communication with radio

John Wilson kc4lzn at gmail.com
Sun Dec 8 16:21:27 EST 2013

That's partially true. You have the identifier of the device AND the
physical port you plug it into. I'm currently away from the computer and
will follow up with how I established my prolific device to recognize
multiple devices in the event of a reboot, and not mixing up attached
devices.

73
John KC4LZN