[Xastir] demo station mapping cached maps

Richard Murnane richard.murnane at internode.on.net
Fri Feb 1 21:58:17 EST 2013

Hi Dave,

> I know I could download the maps - but the files are bigger than the PCs
> HDD <sigh!>

Really? What sort of area are you trying to cover, and what format have the map files been?

If you can tell me the coordinates of the area you want to cover, and the sort of scar you need, I could grab you a .PNG file, which shouldn't take more than a few megs.

(I should confess, I use UI-View on a Windows box here, as I haven't had the patience to get Xastir running :-)

73 Richard VK2SKY