[Xastir] Suggestion

Fred Hillhouse fmhillhouse at comcast.net
Tue Jan 29 11:13:35 EST 2013

I use a WebDT360 for APRSIS32 on the dreaded evil Windows platform.

I am told the units can run Linux. See http://webdt.org/forum/ for more
details.

Best regards,
Fred, N7FMH

PS. Some basic information to get your mouth watering:

Display 8.4" Hi-Brite TFT LCD with resistive touch and outdoor-viewable
option
Display Resolution 800 x 600 (SVGA)
Processor AMD GeodeT LX 800
Memory (flash) 64MB - 16GB