[Xastir] Suggestion

Liz edodd at billiau.net
Mon Jan 28 19:31:20 EST 2013

On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 23:00:22 -0500
"Chip G." <n1mie at mac.com> wrote:

> I have mentioned part of my plan. The other is to put a RPi in the
> main vehicle (Dodge Ram 1500) which can be used to hopefully track
> multiple stations. One solution offered was to have multiple windows.
> This might be reasonable on a larger monitor, but on the small
> (5"-7") screens I'm planning on using it would be even more difficult
> than with a single window (which is already difficult).

I use a little screen in the in-car Xastir.
Usually its to bright outside to read the screen at all (even for young
eyes, which I have borrowed for balloon chasing).

When balloon chasing, I'd like to be able to see the balloon and me on
the one screen. I can run aprs.fi on another window, but when out of
phone range it is not helpful.

Liz VK2XSE