[Xastir] More Kubuntu 13 map problems

Jim Shorney jshorney at inebraska.com
Wed Jun 26 21:58:16 EDT 2013

I get an error with gpsmanshp also (from the package installer). I haven't
worried about it because I'm not currently using a GPS with the laptop. I
probably should just remove it, but I must have EVERYTHING! :)

How did you fix it?

73

-Jim
NU0C

--
“There’s something out of place – let’s go and poke it with a stick.” – The Doctor, "Amy’s Choice"